Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Could you imagine my eyebrows if I was a polygamist?

My beautiful sister is at her first Prom tonight. I feel like a mom dropping her child off at their first day of Kindergarten! :') It's just so sweet.
This picture does no justice to how beautiful she looked tonight. I love you Ti and Brockolini, have a fantastic night. 




So since she's at Prom and my mom is at work, I'm home alone and I'm never home alone. I don't even know what to do with my life. So I am watching tv, which I rarely do. (Unless it's Pretty Little Liars or Honey Boo Boo. Always got to be caught up on thaaaaat!) Want to know why I never watch tv? Because all these hoes are liars!
I spent a whole season watching Breaking the Faith just to find out THAT EVERYTHING WAS A LIE. I went to Blue Plate Diner, thinking I'd be original and ask if Val is still working there, and they told me she never even worked there. It was all staged. I was beyond pissed.  You can NOT give me a whole season of something, affecting my life like that and stuff, (Because obviously polygamist are very affecting...) and then eff it all up. That's not nice. It's like The Hills all over again! (Holla at you Brody Jenner, you still be looking good!) Like, whatever happened to them then? I've always got to be caught up on what my polygamists are doing! (Everytime I see any, I'm that person taking creeper pictures of them.. Don't judge me.) Long story short, I hate tv.

Since I work at a buffet, I see a lot of strange things. Example one; last night I had a group of 9 boys and one mom (bless her soul) sit in my section. The kids started making penises out of jello. Yeah, you heard me right. This is one reason why I don't want kids for a long time. Who does that!? They offended some lady so much she left. It was quite disturbing.

Random thought, but why am I not Rob Dyrdek and have a cool fantasy factory?
Also, why aren't I Blake Lively?

Remember that cat holder thing for when you are riding a bike? Nothing can beat that.. but this is still pretty cool. Who comes up with these things!? Geniuses. Geniuses I tell you. 
ps. my birthday is June 23 and I accept any As Seen on Tv and/or this amazing noodle shield.

Just a random shoutout to Pumpkin Boo Boo because she makes my whole life worth while. Holla @ you guuuurl!


taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment