Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

I may need an intervention.

I find myself going into Barnes and Noble a lot more than the average teenager. Maybe even three to four times a week and I may need an intervention, now that I think about it.
I just walk in and see shelves of possibilities, pages of adventure and I lose all sense of self control.
BOOKS ARE DRUGS.
At least it's books and not crack or something.

I'm just waiting for the day that I'm browsing through the next chapter of my life, at Barnes and Noble, and a fine gentleman comes up, strikes up a conversation with me about my favorite book(don't have one) and we fall madly in love. Boys, take notes.
Or I become a crazy cat lady who reads in her spare time because I don't have any friends.
So as much as you all would love to hear about the new book I am currently reading(it's called Asylum, because I'm a creep), I will spare you the boring details and we can talk about this new shirt I got instead.


Speaking of interventions and things I need to stop doing, going to Cotton On is one of those things. I don't know why that store compels me so much, but it is my other version of crack.
COTTON ON IS CRACK.
This shirt was also only $15 and buy one get one free.(I totally wore this shirt yesterday as well, but when you love something this much, sacrifices have to be made.) Good thing St. George has a disgrace of a mall to casually lean myself away from the love of clothes.
I don't even go shopping to buy new clothes necessarily. I go to spend money just because I have it and feel like I have done something productive.
Target is also crack and so is Chick-Fil-a.
I actually went to Target today and I didn't buy ANYTHING. Not even Starbucks soo I may be having a breakthrough. (I bought my Starbucks at Barnes and Noble...) 

I may not need to go to rehab, but I should definitely find my way to a salon to get my roots touched up... shoot. Those bad boys need some help.

taliajune;

ps. My birthday is on Monday and I am accepting truckloads of sandwiches and 'Lauren Conrad: Beauty'
Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment