Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Miss thaaaang

ALERT: This post is going to jump on the train into sad-ville soon.

I really honesty don't know what 
Miss thang
really even means, but my mom has always said it and now I'm starting to say it too. Sooo pretty much I use recycled sayings as well as all you little nasties. (I actually copy my mom a lot so let's all have a moment of silence to thank good little Tonya and her humor.)

If you ever find yourself saying
shit balls
bye Felicia
for shizzle
"Is it marriage material?"

then you have probably been hanging out with my family and I too much.
You're welcome.
On a side note, I love these little miss thaaaangs and I am going to miss them more than life when I leave in 20 DAYS.

I honestly can't believe I leave in 20 days. This whole summer I was like
"Oh I am going to go hiking every morning, ride my bike everywhere, not eat KFC every other meal and completely and totally live it up before I leave for school!"
Guess what I've done?
Ate KFC every other day, binge watched Netflix, tried new coffee shops that I'm not sure I am going to be okay leaving and go downtown every night. I haven't woken up and gone hiking not even one time. (I'm probably way to out of shape to even start now. You're going to see me on My 600  Pound Life. I'll sign autographs.)
But this picture has me thinking about love.
What even is love?
I mean, you go buy this strange thing with fur and four legs, it can't talk or even show affection, but yet, you fall completely in love and let the furry thaaaang sleep in your bed even after it ate your underwear and you cater to it everyday by letting it outside and feeding it. That's love.( and you are totally an animals beotch, ps.)
Then there are three coworkers who you see maybe twice a week but you think of them as your own family and would drop anything for them in a matter of seconds.

The life I've lived for the past 18 years is about to drastically change and love is about to show its true colors. I've always sucked at goodbyes and I'm unfortunately leaving SLC on bad terms with a lot of people and that truly sucks.

Do I love them enough to fix this even though I did nothing wrong or is it a different type of love that I can leave and be okay with even if something happens? Is that even considered love?
Is tough love really a thing?

I don't know and that scares me.
(I do know that I love Cheetos. That I know can be defined.)

Maybe it's the fact that it is currently 2:30 am, but
love is weird
life is unfair
people suck
coffee is good
and
a simple black line on your eyelid can make you feel 10x better about yourself


Just don't take anything for granted because you never know when it will be gone.
Probably also invite me to get cheese fries with you before I leave. Okay.

You showed up really fast, but

your friendly, neighborhood miss thang,
taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment