Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Let's move to New York and break up with Adam Levine.

I don't know HOW on EARTH a movie can be so hard to find.
Here I am, being Talia, just trying to find Perks of Being a Wallflower... AND NOWHERE HAS IT.
Not even my bff Target and I may or may not have questioned our friendship for a second.

It's just like, hi. I kind of want to watch my woman crush Emma Watson and my everyday crush Logan Lerman. Can't you just help a sista out? 
(This post is a cry for help. Call your local landline or something and send every copy of Perks to my house so I don't have to go to Redbox. I can't be trusted to return Redboxes and they don't even have the movie. I already checked. SOS)

Speaking of movies, I like to think my mom and I are very hipster, and we go to Broadway Theatre sometimes, and I always leave that theatre full of new found wisdom and dreams.

Dreams you ask?

Yes. We just went and watched 'Begin Again' on Sunday and my new dream is to move to New York, get singing lessons(If you have ever been in the car with me, you know I need them), make a band and then break up with Adam Levine. He could also break up with me. Either or would work for me. So if he could like, stop being engaged to his model girlfriend and bring his beautiful, tattooed self to me, that would be fabulous.
I mean, if Adam Levine is 35 years old, I'm 35 years old.
The movie is actually really phenomonal and when we got our tickets, this cute little old lady was like 
"Oh my favorite movie. I loved it so much I went home and bought the album!"
I just kind of smiled awkwardly and then went and got some root beer. Then guess what? I went home after the move and paid $12.99 for the album and listen to it every morning while I'm getting ready. (morning as in I wake up at 12 and eat some Pizza Rolls for brunch.) Does that mean I'm a little old lady who eats Edamame? 
I should just go buy a cat right now and start the crazy lady collection.
I'm getting a head start because I did just add another cat shirt to my collection on Wednesday... thank you Wal Mart and $7.88.
My mom is also now dying to go to New York so that movie may have made my actual dreams come true. I'll let you know on my plane when I'm going there one day.


taliajune;

ps. my first cat is going to be named Mittens. Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment