Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Is it donut or doughnut?

I know I'm not a 'fashionista' per say, but sometimes I feel like I throw some pretty nice outfits together.


Don't mind the messy hair, sometimes (all the time) sleep is more important than curling irons.
I've been looking for a graphic tee like this FOREVER and I conveniently found one yesterday at H&M for seriously $10. (I also found it in the mens department..but we'll keep that on the DL.)
I always have this vision in my head of what I want to wear, but I can never re-create it in real life. This is an exception though. It worked out perfectly.

You can never go wrong with a graphic tee.

I just wonder when girls are going to figure out that you don't need shirts that show all your cleavage and/or stomach to get peoples attention. Like you just don't need too.

Sometimes life throws you a curve ball and makes you drive to Springville to go to a doughnut truck.. and that is totally fine because just LOOK at these babies.
I've always wondered, is it spelled 'donut' or 'doughnut'? Auto-correct is telling me donut is spelled wrong, but it's quicker to write, so I like it better.
I also took a quick pit stop at Swig and it was worth the drive.

It's the season finale of Honey Boo Boo right now... and that's actually really devastating. Every. Single. One. Of. My. Shows. Ended. This. Last. Week. :( Last weeks episode was disgusting though.. I almost couldn't watch it. I still love you, Pumpkin!

taliajune;




No comments:

Post a Comment