Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

its been what, 4 months?

So I've been home sick for the past few days and to put an end to my boredom, I decided to watch a movie. I open my DVD player to find We're the Millers just chillin'. SINCE CHRISTMAS. I've had this stupid Redbox since freaking Christmas. (I also couldn't watch another movie because I don't have an HDMI cord..I don't even know what that means.) My life is obviously a mess and needs some organizing or something. My mom has also been asking me to return her Redbox for the past two days.. I don't know if I should be trusted with such a task.

When I'm trying to sleep and having a million things running through my head, I always write them down on my notes tab so I don't forget. Then I wake up the next morning(like a zombie), and see 'Tampons on an island' written and I'm like, okay, wtf is wrong with me.
So I'm sorry. I guess we both don't get to know what we are missing out on about some tampons on an island.

I'm just sitting here and watching Pranked,and I swear on my life, if my husband or whatever EVER pranks me like this, I'm going to be so pissed. (I'll probably be hiding under the blankets with a mask on though.. just an FYI.)

Since there is absolutely nothing to do when you are sick and absolutely nothing on tv, I ended up watching Little People Big World half the day. Can I just tell you how much those little guys creep me out.. I mean, I'm sure they are nice and all, (not the people from LPBW though, I've heard they are extremely rude) but I just can't deal.

The other day I woke up and was wondering 'when is there going to be another Panty Party!?' and guess what happened later that day while I was at school.. I got a freaking email from VS telling me that there was Panty Party. So wither I'm psychic or it was just a strange coincidence. (I'm feeling like I'm psychic, though. Pass it on.)

My dog is the most annoying creature on this planet and the instant I let her outside, she starts barking at god knows what. I'm just standing at the door with my hand on my hip like








taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment