Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

California Lovin'

To start this off, from where I am sitting right now, you can hear the waves crashing onto the shore and I give you all permission to be jealous.

I'm going through a tough time because I seem to have some writers block. I don't understand how this is possible because I write whatever comes to mind.
I'm having mind block.
So I'm resorting to looking on my notes page and the first thing is "people with hairy toes". 
That's disgusting. If you see hair on your toes, shave those babies and whatever you do, DO NOT WEAR SANDALS. I'm not about to be chillin' and look down and see some nasty hairy toes. Negative. Not about that life. 
 I don't shave my legs everyday.. that's different... and fine. Totally fine.

So here I am driving down to Santa Cruz earlier today and we pass the exit that goes to Stanford. I was all excited to see what all the hype was about and guess what I didn't see. STANFORD UNIVERSITY. It was completely covered by trees. I guess us normal kids aren't smart enough to even get to see it. I mean my ACT wasn't the best and my GPA is merely enough.. but my eyes aren't stupid and I was just curious. But now I will never get to see it. K.

Santa Cruz is the cutest town ever. There's a pier with rollercoasters, four Starbucks and even a Target. Heeeeey guuuuuurl. I'm going to ride my bike there. Don't worry baby (Target), I'm coming for you.

I've been saying 'gurl' like it's my job. I may or may not be saying it like I'm black girl.. that's fine too. I also may or may not be annoying everybody I'm around as well.




Has anybody ever seen Extreme Cheapskates? That's quite the show. I mean, you can live with not buying toilet paper and showering with your clothes on. We are all going to start an epidemic. 
Ready, set, go!



taliajune;




 

No comments:

Post a Comment