Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Donuts on the daily.

I tend to eat donuts a lot..(maybe or maybe not every morning) and today as I was eating my cute little pack of powdered donuts I looked down at my lap and saw it sprinkled ( I wanted to use the word drenched to describe this mess, but for some reason that word doesn't seem to fit) with white powder. So out of habit, I just try to brush it off. THAT SHIT WENT EVERYWHERE. I probably looked like a walking powdered donut. I mean, I don't need eeeeeveryone to know that I'm a fat kid. I should be able to eat donuts in my car before school without being questioned. Why does something so delicious tend to be so messy?

Maybe it's a sign that I need to stop eating donuts and drink something green and jog around the block.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm still planning on daily donuts.

So I'm really excited for college in the fall, except for one thing. 
Roommates.
I mean, I know I'm not the cleanest person, but I'm not the messiest either. What if my little roommate friend is just a walking tornado? I don't think I can deal with that. I'll have to like follow her around with a vacuum and a Swiffer. (Someone might need to follow me around with a vacuum as well because of all the powdered donuts.. oops.) But let's be real. I'm not cleaning up bathroom messes. Nope. Negative. I can't deal with bodily functions. *makes gagging sound with my mouth* 

Speaking of drenched all the way back at the top, that is a stupid word. You know what else is a stupid word? 
Moist.
Ew. We don't say moist around here. Just saying moist... sounds moist...

I'm pretty sure the people that say moist are also the people who like to work out. I don't like those people either.


Have you ever thought about what your strange addiction is orrr is that just me?
Probably just me.


taliajune;


No comments:

Post a Comment