Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Sand in places sand should not be.

Just before I say anything somewhat important(HAHAHA Me? Important?), here is my view from where I am writing on this fine Monday evening:
It's okay, I give you all permission to be jealous. *puts on sunglasses and walks towards beach while flashing a peace sign*

It's actually not all flowers and rainbows. I am a walking lobster and am getting redder as the night progresses.
Note to future Talia on the beach: SUNSCREEN IS YOUR FRIEND. WEAR IT.
I blame Accutane. (Till I get an amazing tan; then it was all me.;)  )

On that note, Santa Cruz is honestly the cutest beach town in the world. Hot surfer boys right outside my window, the beach less than 5 minutes away and the streets are lined with colorful little shops.
There is also a Target that I came across aaaaaand it happens to be TWO STORIES. I know, catch your breath.
Catch your breath again because I found this article that is so beyond true:
Every woman who loves Target (and if you don't I don't even like you) should read this. I'm 99% sure you relate.

We were crusin' around town earlier and everyone is riding their bikes. I wanted to go explore and ride along with them but I was informed rather rudely that they probably only know where to get the crack and drugs. 
Do you smell my coconut shampoo and see how white I am with my hat on backwards? I just want to know where the nearest Starbucks is, not buy some crack. 

I didn't find a Starbucks earlier but I did find an even better place: Coffeetopia. 
Who would have thought smaller coffee shops would have ten times better coffee?
I don't got time fo a $5 cup of coffee. 
I also like to think I'm a hipster and that's fine because frankly, one day I will be and frankly one day I will be living on the beach.
Frankly is an extremely stupid word. Why am I using it? I won't do that again.


taliajune;





No comments:

Post a Comment