Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Cranberry juice counts as my daily intake of fruit, right?

It's Easter Sunday, so obviously I decided I to fold all the laundry, which may or may not be enough to cloth all of Africa, and then continue to stare at the pile on my floor for the next passing hours, while drinking cranberry juice out of a cat cup.
I know, I really live life on the edge.

Speaking of clothes, I helped my mom "organize" her closet tonight as well, (organize as in fold the clothes differently and claim that she'll wear them) and I decided a few things;
1. My mom has a shopping problem and it may be contagious.
2. Saying "you could wear that to an Amish community" is frowned upon in her closet.
and 3. I love the clothes I wear now, but in a few years I'll look back and wonder wtf was I thinking.

Don't even tell me that you haven't looked back at your mom or dads old school dance pictures and gagged a little. Those fossils are quite the memories.
(I hope that never happens to me because my Prom dress this year was beautiful and I don't want any haters.)

I found myself tweet; 
"Someone come drink cranberry juice with me and let's have a stimulating conversation."
I don't know about you fine fellows, but after I tweeted it, I contemplated my age. Am I 17 or am I 87? But then I was just like, 
so I shouldn't tweet about cranberry juice anymore. No matter how good it is.

Just an fyi, but my blog isn't complete without a daily dose of Honey Boo Boo and her knowledge.

Speaking of Honey Boo Boo, my friend Nick Welch, absolutely loathes her. I mean that would make me a little upset and cry myself to sleep just a little, but then I hear this and it's okay.
(really listen to this because it's amazing)

https://soundcloud.com/nick_welch

How can you not be intrigued?
 (also go watch reruns of Honey Boo Boo while listening to this) ;)


taliajune;





No comments:

Post a Comment