Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I'm not an adult.. yet.

Out of total boredom, I went and put some air in my tires. I'm just chillin' in the car waiting and the guy comes up to my window and tries opening up my door.
Uhh.. hi? Can I help you?
Then this nosy guy pretty much pokes his big head in my window and is like;
"Did you know that your tires are at the legal limit? You are going to slide when the road is wet if you don't get them fixed wit your.. financial situation."
First of all, there is a legal limit on tire tread? Who would have thought.
Second of all, get your nasty self out of my space..
Third, I'm not even 18 yet. Who do you think I am, a tire expert? Negative. I don't know how to buy tires.
That was just one fun thing on this fine Tuesday.
I also woke up sicker than a freaking dog(and late as well), forgot to bring my book to school and of course we were doing absolutely nothing(FML, right?) and there was no shampoo in the shower.

Since it's up to me to keep the shower stocked, I went and bought the most delicious coconut smelling stuff. I also bought some coconut oil treatment thing and coconut water. Do I have a slight addiction? Not likely.

I just want to take a minute to say how thankful I am for my mom. Sometimes we fight, but I always know that she'll be there for me through whatever. There are things that come into your life that aren't planned, and no matter how scary they are, she always finds a way to endure it and that is something I will always admire about her. Although she gave me a ridiculous shopping addiction and some poofy freaking hair, I couldn't imagine my life without her. She's my best friend, rock and dance party partner. I'm glad everything is okay, and I love you, mom. :)
Oh and hey, there's my other cute bff, Tianna. I love her as well.
I'm just going to leave on this note; 
I'm watching True Life and the people on this episode dress up in animal costumes on the daily and call themselves "furries". 
Hmm. Quite interesting, I'd say.


taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment