Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Good in the hood.

I feel like I've been posting too much of my outfits, but I'm sorry that sometimes I throw stuff together and it just looks fabulous and I want to share it with the world. (I also got so many compliments today that it is definitely worth sharing.)


It may look like I'm wearing a polygamist skirt or something, but I promise I'm not. It goes a little above the knee. My little baby tripod can only do so much.I also had on some really cute tan boots and it just threw the whole thing together.
So I got this shirt from Ross for literally $8 and all these girls kept telling me how much they liked it. I hope they were being sincere and not just bitches like most girls are, because I actually quite enjoy my Ross shirt.

I will never be able to understand why people spend so much money on clothes when you can get the exact same thing pretty much for $100 cheaper. I'm not one to spend hundreds of dollars on a pair of pants, when I can get a whole outfit for under $50 and look the same, if not better. Hi, Have you ever been to Forever 21? After the anxiety subsides, it's like heaven. Clothes heaven.
Like come on people.
 Let's all go on a shopping spree together and I'll teach you my ways. (Of course, you're buying.)

I know I'm a pretty hard worker, and I'm not one to brag, but tonight on Priesthood night(the busiest night of the year), I freaking killed it. I should just be the host, cashier and waitress all at the same time. It would be like little minions, but Talia's. Little Talia minions. So not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm totally tooting my own horn.

Speaking of conference, my cute mom and I went to City Creek today right in between the 12 and 2 o'clock sessions of conference. Talk about baaaaaad idea. Maybe if they just opened a Cotton On somewhere else other than City Creek, life would be all good in the Talia hood.

I said that saying to one of my friends last night and he nicely said back to me: "You are so white."
Like no, I had no idea that I dance like a broken robot and say 'hola' like 'hoo-la'. That's for reminding me, though!

If you really know me, you know how much I love Amish people. Maybe a little too much, but that's fine. Anyways, an account followed me on Twitter and it was an Amish girl. After the awkward ironic-ness and the fact that I attract those kind of accounts/people, I was seriously so excited. One reason I love Twitter.

taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment