Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Plaid is rad.

Since I have an obsession with plaid and shopping (thanks mom..), I just bought this new shirt and threw this little number together and I'm in love. Throwing it back to the 90's with the tied shirt.. but it's all good in the hood.


I got this pocket shirt at Victoria's Secret for literally $15 and it was love at first sight.

As I was trying on all my new finds and throwing them on my bed when I was finished, I started thinking about how people can make their beds every. single. morning. Like, I barely have time to get myself up and made, let alone my bed! Plus, I'm going to get into it later on anyways, so I see no point. What I'm trying to say is that if you make your bed, you're just strange.

Also while I was buying this shirt, I saw two guys wearing sunglasses inside. Whhhy? For one, it's snowing and for two, it's not bright inside. Why are you wearing sunglasses inside? Just no. You probably made your bed when you woke up too. In your sunglasses, like a hot mess.

I'm trying to broaden the things in my life, so today I tried Zumba and let me tell ya, I'm much too white for that. I can't dance to save my life. Or twerk. I unfortunately can't do that either, but yet, I still do every night in my kitchen.

Holla @ chu guuuurl!
*starts white girl twerking*

taliajune;

ps. I set my lock screen as the Honey Boo Boo family on Halloween. If that's not cool (or slightly obsessively creepy stalkerish), then I don't know what is.



No comments:

Post a Comment