Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

La la la love.

I don't know if drinking cup after cup of cranberry juice is old lady-ish, but if it is, call me grandma! I could live off cranberry juice. I freaking love that stuff.

Speaking of stuff I love, and trying to keep more positivity in my life, let's make a nice cute list of things I love.
Ironically, I love lists. I can make a list out of anything.
The news. I watch the morning and night news everyday. 
My family. We fight sometimes, but I love them anyways.
Honey Boo Boo. It's ridiculous, but why aren't I apart of this family?
Doing laundry. Yeah, you heard me right. I looove laundry.
Washing my hands. It's more OCD than love.
Special needs. I love my regular special needs at my work more than life itself.
Clean sheets. What's better than freshly washed sheets?
The mountains. These babies never cease to amaze me every morning.
Tattoos. My mom is going to lecture me about this, but they interest me so much. Sorry, Tonya.
Books. Yes, I'm the nerd who can finish a book in one day. I'm not even ashamed.
Downtown SLC. If I wasn't moving down south, that's where I would be 99% of my time.
Listening to people talk about what they are passionate about.
Big cities.
Long drives to no where in particular.
The word nonchalant.
Springtime.

On a dull note, I freaking hate the fact that I still have to wake up before 6:30. I shouldn't have to be awake before the sun is. Who decided this because
Tonight I was on a drive and we happened to end up in a super rich neighborhood in Sandy. We drive by this house and walking around the garage was this little tiny old lady cleaning her bright lime green Lamborghini. Umm hi, I better be like this bad ass when I'm a grandma. I'll be wearing a beanie, some glittery pants and my walker always at my side. I'll flash the piece sign as I drive away, a lot slower than I think I am going.

taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment