Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I found my name!

As much as I love my name being Talia, I can never find it on cups, magnets or any of those fun tourist trap guys.
Until now.
Good ole' San Francisco, California had a bracelet with my name written on it. (literally!) The little guy who was selling them on the pier was so sweet and he deserves an award for being..him. (I should probably get an award too because well.. I'm me and I'm awesome. ;) )
Just kidding. 
Or am I?
Anyways... I still found my name and this moment should obviously be documented.

Since I'm having a fabulous time out here, some pictures are in order. (More to come because I still have three more days.)
This baby was taken five steps away from the house we are staying in.


I spent a good $80 on these shoes and I love them more than life itself.






Yes I'm wearing pants (really cute tribal print shorts, actually) and yes in Monterrey Bay there is a Dippin' Dots shop. AN ACTUAL SHOP THAT THEY SELL THE DELISH GOODNESS YEAR ROUND. Hold your breath for a minute.
We also went to the aquarium and it was amazing.
Also again Tianna is cute and I love San Francisco.
So if I drop off the earth and don't graduate high school, it's because I moved to the beach and I don't have time for other things like high school.

The only bad thing about the beach is the sun burns that seem to come with it. I'm still as red as a tomato and I plan on attending the beach again because I bought the cutest new swim suit.. so I may shrivel up into a big red blob of Talia.

taliajune;

ps. I wanted to go to Chinatown and buy a rice picker hat but I didn't and it's actually really devastating.

pps. Alex Cole.. I thought about you the whole time I was in San Fran. :)

ppps. I miss my mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment