Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello, May.

Okay, she might kill me for this buuuut can we just appreciate how naturally beautiful Tianna is? *insert multiple heart eye emojis here*
I love this little face.

Is it possible to be jealous of your little sister? Because I certainly am.
I didn't even edit these bad boys. Whaaaat.

Even though it's Thursday.. my Woman crush (other than Tianna) is Hilary Duff. She wears cute floral shorts and has an even cuter son that she brings to Disneyland. Maybe one day I'll grow up and be just like her. Maybe not juuuuuust like her because I wasn't Lizzie Mcquire, unfortunately.

May is great because:
1. It's that much closer to summer.
2. It's probably the prettiest month of the year.
3. School eeeeeends. (Not really..but who even goes the last week?)
4. You can sit out on your porch and not freeze to death.
and 5. Did I mention how close to summer we are?

Everyday seems to be a National something day, and this beautiful first day of May happens to be National... *drum roll starts playing in the background*
Life Insurance and Truffle Day.
I definitely don't like truffles and I don't quite know if I like Life Insurance yet or not.. (I like living though, does that count?)

Let's celebrate by moving to the beach and doing this all day:
Because that's what I happened to be doing all day. I'm one step ahead.

The whole time I was taking this picture (what, two seconds?) I couldn't stop thinking:
"Hot dogs or legs?"

You'll never look at legs the same.
You're welcome.

taliajune;



 



No comments:

Post a Comment