Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

We're flying.

When I woke up this morning, obviously my first thought was to go get some cranberry juice(obviously), and as I was drinking that delicious cup, I realized that we are almost through with April already. I mean, I know it's only the thirteenth, but man, this month has FLOWN by.
Before you know it, I'm going to be graduated high school and well on my way to start my new life down in St. George. I honestly don't know where the time has gone. 

Although, I do turn 18 in a couple months, (seventy days and twelve hours to be exact. Not that I'm counting or anything.) Honestly though, I don't see what's so great about turning 18. You get to vote and be arrested. Woo hoo! Sign me up. 
People consider that becoming an adult, but have you met some 18 year olds? I was more of an adult than they are when I was 14. So my point is, eighteen isn't that cool and whoever decided that is the adult age should have made everything legal as well.

My nerd side has come out full force this week, resulting in my finishing three books, one of which was 600 pages. I'm currently reading Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Susannah Cahalan.
This book has all my favorite things; being a big shot editor in New York City and Mental Illnesses. I mean, what could be better?
I may have a slight problem, but I have around four other books ready after this one.. oops.

On a totally opposite note that has nothing to do with books, it is my favorite girl, Cid's, birthday today. Even though I was too grumpy to get out of bed and bring you some breakfast with everyone else, just know that I love your cute face and you are one of my best friends. :) I am always looking forward to our little Tuesday night dinners at Chuck and Sunday night dinners not at Chuck. You and Melissa are great examples to me and I couldn't be happier that I know you.
If you don't think these babes are the cutest couple, something is wrong with you.

taliajune;


No comments:

Post a Comment