Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Christmas in..May.

As we are narrowing down the pictures we want for graduation announcements, it came to me that people get pictures MONTHS in advance just so they can send them in their dumb Christmas cards that no one cares about.
*Awkwardly poses by a dirty lake in the June heat with sweat running down everyone's foreheads*
"Oh wow, this will be great on our Christmas card!"
I'm sorry to break it to you, but I don't care what your daughter does for a living, how successful you are going to be in the next year and who/where you went on vacation this year. Unless I have a a seashell necklace or a cool snow globe in my hands, did you even go on vacation?

I mean, I don't even know what I'm going to wear tomorrow, let alone what my Christmas card is going to say.

It might be me with a bunch of cats while eating donuts(I may or may not still have a pending addiction to those glazed bad boys.)

Speaking of bad boys, can we just give a huge shout-out to Zac Efron's mom?

I mean, he probably didn't even need to wish her a happy Mother's Day. She already knows she's the best because just look at his face.. I'm sure it's awkward when he walks through a metal detector and his abs of steel set it off.
HAHAHAHAHA. That was really cheesy and I may be overly tired, but I felt like I was golden on that line because I can't stop laughing.

I'm sure Zac Efron doesn't eat donuts.. maybe just a couple because you can't just noooot eat donuts.

Actually, speaking of donuts(when am I not?), I'm going to reward myself with one tomorrow because I ran bleachers and hiked today. I feel as though it is well deserved.

Can we say fat kid problems?

This is a scarily accurate representation when I go into 7-Eleven on that one god-forsaken day and walk out empty handed.

On a subject that somehow relates and somehow doesn't..
You know when you go to the vending machine ready for a good ole' bag of Hot Cheetos with your $1.50 in hand and to your surprise, one is already chillin' in there, calling your name and ready for you to grab it out? Yeah, probably don't do that anymore. Push that bag of red, powdery goodness aside and buy a new one. 
Word on the street is that people are putting poison in the food and leaving it there for people.. 
What a terrible world we live in where I can't even buy some Hot Cheetos without the possibility of dying weighing heavily on me.

To be completely honest, I'll still take the free bag.
IT'S A RISK I'M WILLING TO TAKE.

taliajune;




No comments:

Post a Comment