Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hot mama.

First things first;
BAJA BLAST MOUNTAIN DEW IS NOW IN STORES AND I CAN BUY IT WITHOUT GOING TO TACO BELL.
I'm actually on strike against Taco Bell as of about a month ago because they put sour cream on my taco when I specifically asked for that nasty devil spread NOT to be there (What even is sour cream considered? I don't know if it's a spread or what.. I don't think I enjoy eating things that I don't know how to categorize. Like mustard, for example.)
"Hi welcome to Taco Bell, what can I get you?"
"Uhh hi, can I get a Doritos taco without sour cream? Thanks, you're a doll."
"Sure thing kind lady. Come to the window and I'll help a sista out."
*pulls up to second window*
"Here is your taco without sour cream. Have a great day!"
and then this is where I may or may not do a happy taco dance in my car because delish..
until I bite into the taco and get nothing but a mouthful of sour FREAKING cream.
(that also may or may not be how the conversation at the drive-up went..I'm not denying nor confirming that I called a Taco Bell employee a doll.)
So long story even longer, I'm extremely glad I can buy this heaven in a bottle at the local Wal-Mart (or Fresh Market. That place is my fav.)

Now that the Taco Bell antics are over, I like to think of myself as a feminist sometimes and not completely heartless.. although I did cry in My Sister's Keeper and my sister didn't sooo who is the heartless one now!
But being the girl I am, I hate when we are called 'hot'.
Like, don't whistle at me while I'm getting the mail with a shirt on that happens to have a cat sitting in a donut and don't call me hot. I'm not a Pizza Roll that just came out of the oven nor am I a fever ranging in the 102-105 degrees.. I'm a girl with frizzy hair who happens to live vicariously through characters in books and binge watch New Girl on Netflix... what does being 'hot' even mean?
To be completely honest, I don't even know how to be a feminist and I'm pretty sure I'm just as confused as you are.
Pizza Rolls are amazing though so feel free to bring that up in any future conversations we have.

Know what else is amazing? The fact that I graduate in less than a month.
I may have to wear the ugliest shade of green I've ever seen in my whole life and look like a walking sheet.. but that's okay BECAUSE I'M DONE.
Everyone says that high school is the best years of your life.. I don't know what crack all you are smoking, but I can't wait to walk up that aisle (hopefully I don't trip, now thaaaat would be embarrassing) and never see your faces again because I don't get enough sleep at night and I don't eat breakfast in the morning because I'm too tired and I just hate everyone before noon.

Probably don't talk to me before noon.



taliajune;


ps. I went and saw The Amazing Spiderman 2 and even though I can't stand Andrew Garfield as an actor, when he walked out of the abandoned train station wearing that red beanie.. my eyes turned into hearts.
Bring me all the red beanie wearing Andrew Garfields.

No comments:

Post a Comment