Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Free pie Wednesday

I find myself wondering;
"Hey, it's free pie Wednesday! Let's go to Village Inn."
Everyday OTHER than Wednesday. I don't know why this keeps happening to me. It's like my mind can't fathom the fact that free pie is only on Wednesdays.
It's not a Monday, my head should be in the game. Ugh.
 I mean, help a sista out and give her some delicious free pie.
I need a reminder every Wednesday so I can scurry my way over to Village Inn and have myself a nice piece of pie. 
Plus, in honor of it being Wednesday, I should sit in a both by myself and whenever someone looks at me, I'll be all;
"You can't sit with us."
Because it's Wednesday... and on Wednesdays we wear pink...

I sure would love to be eating pie in this cute little number I picked out today.


Funny story, actually. 
One time I was just chillin' in my kitchen, probably eating, when a nice package came to my door. All I excited, I ignored the fact that it had my moms name on it and opened it to reveal the most hideous, floral thing. After weeks and weeks of judging her for that piece of work(which she STILL has not worn..), I went out and bought myself a kimono(two if you count the one I bought today. I don't, so it doesn't seem like my shopping addiction is thaaaaat out of hand). I must say, I *sings this part like I'm an opera singer* LOOOOOOOVE it.
Even the girl at the coffee shop told me how much she loves it.
Thank you Forever 21 and the whole $12 I put into this glorious piece of work.
Ps. Can we just ignore the awkward, pained duck lips/kissy face we have going on in the second picture? Pretend that's not there.
pps. That story actually really wasn't that funny, but it seems to happen to me a lot. I'll hate a certain piece of clothing my mom buys and endlessly mock her, till it becomes a big fashion trend and I'm sneaking into her closet to wear it. 
I swear she is a fashion psychic or something.

I have an update on the stripped pants: everyone seems to like them. Holla!

While we are on the subject of fashion, why are high-waisted shorts a thing? This is not the 80's and you are not a hippie flower child. I saw that shirt at Pac Sun for $20. Now take those flowers out of your hair and pull your pants down to the respectful place where they should sit on your hips.
I mean, with all the pie and Pizza Rolls, I'd be trying to squeeze into a pair of those bad boys looking like 
HAAAAY GUUUUURL, HAAAAY.

Since all of us love shopping and shopping involves going to the mall, I decided there is one thing I can NOT stand; when the employees won't get out of your business.
"Hi there, welcome to ...... Can I help you find anything?"
"Nah gurl, I'm just looking. Thanks, though."
"Okay honey, I'm Felicia, just let a sista know!" *cheesy smile because I know she hates her job*
Then they continue to tell me about sales and promotions that I don't care about...
Theeeen when I finally am about to get rung up;
"Did anyone help you out today?"
"Negative."
"Oh, I'm really sorry about that."
And this is where it gets awkward. Should I say it's okay because I really didn't want to be helped or do I just smile and pretend I'm not that awkward?
So much anxiety in such a little time.


taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment