Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

I KNEEd you.

I would just like to give a big shoutout to the mall, for providing me with the means necessary to make this:



I never thought I would love a skirt so much.
Skirt: Victoria's Secret-$15
Tank: Forever 21-$9.50
Sweater: Tilly's-$30
Also a quick shoutout to my mess of a hair because I just never do it anymore.

While I was taking these pictures, I noticed how strange knees are. Have you ever just... looked at a knee?

When I look at my knees I see a creepy baby face. I don't know if it's just me, but do all knees involve some type of face? I'm sure there is someone out there that has Jesus or something on their knees. I bet they could make a lot of money off those bad boys.

I know some people accidentally find Jesus in chips and on toast sometimes.
I also know that a lady once found Jesus on a grilled cheese, saved it in a glass frame and then got it tattooed onto her chest.
Yep, that's a thing and how/why I know about it, is beyond me.

Nooooow you are going to go look at pictures and only notice how awkward everyone's knees are and how you never want to wear shorts again.
So welcome to the awkward knee club, ladies and gentlemen.

Seriously, I've said 'knee' over the capacity aloud. I absolutely hate saying a word to the point where it doesn't even sound like a word anymore. 
"knee knee knee knee"
Now it's just gibberish. There are no more knees aloud in my life as of right now.

I would just like to leave by saying that
GRADUATION IS IN NINE DAYS.
So that means for this next week I'll be going to school like 
Well, at least I'm there, right?


taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment