Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Dream Team.

Days like today make me realize how much I love my mom.
I mean, I love her all the time, but when we are in the theater watching Divergent and she goes:
"He just wakes her up and she looks like that? I mean, do they not brush their teeth? I would need to put deodorant on first before going to war."
Like, who thinks those things? It literally made my day, though. It's a good thing she's cute and I love her... 

We also dance together in the kitchen whenever we get the chance..

We are really white while it's all going down.

Ps. Everyone should hang out with their moms every once in a while. They are fun. 

Speaking of Divergent, if you haven't seen it or read the book(ps. You really should get on that), they are selected to be with a certain group of people from personality aptitude tests. All day I've been trying to think of where I would be placed. I mean, I'm not smart in any way, shape or form, so cross that out. I can't farm and love everyone. Negative on that. I could possibly always have to tell the truth... but that could get you into trouble. I most definitely can't jump off trains or through buildings, etc. Just putting my hand up to that one. Nooot interested.
They should have a place where I can just be funny all the time, eat Cafe Rio and not have to do my hair. That would be my choice. 

The world is full of choices. You have to choose what college to go to, if you want Pizza Rolls or McDonalds for dinner, and sometimes you have to choose between buying the pair of stripped pants calling your name or leave them all alone and sad on the hanger. In my life, I always say yes to choosing the pants. Boy, I  feel like I made the right decision.



 

Props to my mom for showing me these bad boys. I like to think of the two of us as 'The Dream Team" when it comes to shopping. 
Holla!
Shopping 101:
My rule of thumb while shopping is if you have to second guess it, it's not meant to be. Now, if you put it back and then go right back to it, it is meant to be. Man up and buy the shoes. More than likely you're going to want it a few days later anyways, so then you're going to drive your little Honda to the mall, walk proudly into the store and find that it's not there anymore and you'll be left standing there like 
while
"Don't you ever say I just walked away I will always want yooou"
from Wrecking Ball is playing in the background and that is the worst type of regret to feel.

Long story short, BUY THAT CAT SHIRT AND DON'T LOOK BACK. 
WORK IT GUUUURL.

I almost bought a shirt saying 'Twerk" but I couldn't get myself to pay $29 for it.
Stay tuned, I may or may not go buy it still.


taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment