Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Priorities.

I sat down to do a nice, unnecessary presentation for my Communications class, just to find my homepage, this blog of course, distracting me from graduating high school(I may be exaggerating a little bit, because in fact, I am graduating, but I really do need to get my homework done).
Obviously I have MY priorities in check, but maybe my teachers should get on the 'it's the end of the freaking school year how about we NOT assign a million things for our poor, tired students to have to do' train.
Like hi, I checked out weeks ago. Once the snowcone shacks opened up, my brain moved in there. We are not interested in this thing called 'school' anymore and we like to pay extra for cream on top.

So, priorities. 

Earlier I tweeted 'I just really want to go home and take my pants off.' Because A. It's hot outside and B. Ain't nobody got time for pants. Except the Amish. They got time.
I got more retweets on that than any other tweet I've ever tweeted... say that 5x fast!(It may or may not be only... eight retweets but that's a lot for UNtwitter famous Talia and I'm feeling pretty famous right now).
It just makes me laugh because a pantless tweet can get retweets but if I tweet something somewhat philosophical or really freaking funny, there are crickets in the background and a tumble weed comes rolling across my phone screen.
Obviously, you Twitter folks need to get your priorities straight and pretty much 
and some pants... ya little nasties.

But on the other hand, the tv stations have their priorities in check. Have you heard the line up of shows starting in June?
Honey Boo Boo, Pretty Little Liars, Breaking Amish, The Fosters, Orange is the new Black and I'm sure there are others but my room is literally 83 degrees right now and I can't think.
Did anybody think about my well-being before they decided to consume my life with all these shows at the same time? Obviously not because I'll be inside with a nice bag of Cheetos in one hand, a fan in the other, hating myself for not being outside like the normal kids, but not doing anything about it either.
Cheetos will always be there for me. #Cheetos2Kforever

I mean, if you think your life is sad, I asked myself out on a date yesterday... and I said yes. It was really cute. We are going to see Neighbors and I might just hold my own hand(who am I kidding, I need both these hands for the bucket of popcorn).

Another great example of my priorities being in check.

I always feel like if you write 'ps.' people mean it to be something romantic like 'ps. I like your face.' or 'ps. will you marry me?' 
Mine would be like 'ps. I don't like you. You belong at TacHOE Bell.' or something. 

On that note, I should go make some friends and run a mile(to KFC). 
I mean, every kiss begins with que(so).

HAHAHAHAHA. Okay, I am funny and I need to go do something with my life now before anymore food jokes come up.


taliajune;




No comments:

Post a Comment