Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

A dolla make me holla

I'm sure you are all dying to hear another food story.
So I'm not going to tell you one.
But I am going to tell you, that being fat, is expensive.

So here I am one Monday morning, hating life because the sun is blaring before 7am, which should be illegal, and my stomach starts making sounds like I'm a freaking elephant or something.
Okay, I most definitely don't follow that 'don't eat after 8 pm' rule because it's a proven fact that cereal tastes better at 1 in the morning, like I'm sorry, but it does.
So on that fine Sunday night, I probably, most likely ate something before going to bed(I probably actually ate something in bed, but that's another story), so I don't know why I am always so hungry.
I drive to school, passing the 7-Eleven.
I don't know why I'm not on a first-name basis with the ladies who work there, but I should be because I'm a regular.
 They should probably just have a glazed donut waiting for me every morning.

Long story not so short, buying donuts and Chick-Fil-a everyday, is not good on your wallet or your thighs.
(Although, I could use some in the butt area, if it wanted to get on that)

But for real.
I DON'T ENJOY PAYING $7 FOR SOME CHICKEN. HELP THE NEIGHBORING FAT KIDS OUT AND GIVE US A DISCOUNT.
All these fast food chains are just chillin' in a pile of money like 

This makes me think of something.
Here I am eating my feelings(and all of Africa's) away in a greasy hot mess, and there are these skinny girls on social media posting pictures of themselves in bikinis being like 
"omg. My body is so gross, don't look at it, but swiiiiiiming."
Hi, obviously I am looking at it because you posted the picture and I'm obviously stalking your Twitter. Why in the h would you even post it if you don't like it?
*cough* ATTENTION SEEKER! *cough*
If you think it's ugly, then I probably do as well, ya nasty.

...stay in school and don't post pictures begging for attention. K.


taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment