Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

For about the billionth time...

For about the billionth time, I've decided to stop drinking soda.
I say this like every other week.
I do really good for like, a couple weeks and then I see a rootbeer float or something and all my morals disappear and I devour that baby like I've never had ice cream before. Thus, making my soda ban officially off.
But this time, it's for real.
Of course, I can't start on a Saturday. We have to do this the right way. New week, new you. Am I right? Start on a Monday...making it ten times worse because it's a Monday and Mountain Dew is really good.

You know what really bugs me, though? When people call 'soda'... 'pop'. 
It doesn't even make sense. What is a 'pop'? That's what you do to bubbles, not what you name a drink that ruins your insides and makes you breathe heavy when you attempt to run to the fridge or something.
The sad thing is, I am writing this while drinking a Pepsi...
...I said I was starting on Monday.

Speaking of Monday, if it was Monday right now, I would be wearing this outfit(It's Sunday and I still wore it and I plan on wearing it again very soon.)


For one, my neck looks like a giraffe that was trying to do yoga and got stuck. That's really cute.
But we are here to worry about how cute these shorts are.
So for two, these shorts feel like I'm wearing pajamas and having something amazing as that, I feel like I could take over the world.

I would call it 
"Talia takes over the world while looking cute and feeling free in cute shorts"
It would be a comic book about a typical white girl that is just making the world a better place one pair of shorts at a time.
But seriously.
What is better than feeling comf, while still looking cute? (Honey Boo Boo and cute coffee shops are up there, though.)
I would have worn this cute outfit on Thursday(but I bought it on Friday...) and because 
TALIA GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL.
I never thought this day would come and of course I had a zit the size of Africa on my face.
Like, hi. No one invited you to this event so it is time for you to go because I am going to be on a jumbotron and I don't have time for you to just be chillin' on my face.
On a brighter note, besides the fact that I had to be at ESA by 8am and it was so so hot, I didn't trip getting my diploma and a fellow classmate of mine walked for the first time in three years. If you are ready for some tears, here you go.http://kutv.com/news/top-stories/stories/inside-story-paralyzed-high-school-teen-walks-diploma-11759.shtml

I feel like zits, shorts and iced coffee tend to be my life and that tends to be the life of a typical white girl. So as I go grab my Starbucks at Barnes and Noble(I was actually at Target, but I wanted to seem more hipster), I found this little gem:
You bet your bottom dollar that I bought it and I'm very impressed with this impulse buy of mine.


taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment