Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Probably.

Since Summer has started, I've been trying to eat fast food less and I'm actually succeeding(kinda).
Although, with all the money I'm saving not eating out, I'm spending at the mall.

So every single time I walk into that building of opportunity and dreams( aka the mall), I feel like there are always some nasty girls waiting there just to give me dirty looks. 
I don't even know what I did to them(nothing at all), but yet, I just walk by, minding my own business and the whole time we are walking, they're glaring at me.
I'M JUST TRYING TO GET TO FOREVER 21 WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.

Girls can be nasty. These 'mall creepers' as I like to call them, are the types to change purses and nail color everyday to match their outfits, do their hair and make up like they're about to walk the runway, and fake bake everyday even though it's summer and the sun is free. 
Like, I'm sorry, but I enjoy rolling out of bed around noon, letting the beast(aka my hair) do whatever it pleases and throwing some mascara on while running out the door with my Target purse that I've had for months.
Honestly, who is the right mind has the energy for that?
I also make it my daily mission to smile at everyone I walk by so I'm not a nasty that some teenage girl is blogging about.

and if you are that teenage girl at the mall and you are reading this right now, go home, take off your make up and re-evaluate your life because you are not liked.

So on that note, you all should also make it a daily thing to smile at everyone you see. Whether that be at the mall or McDonalds(my housing down in St. George is LITERALLY a minutes walking distance from this greasy hot mess of a place...by the end of the year I may be rolling my way around town), it not only improves your mood, but others as well.

And all you fine people have some nice smiles, probably.

I mean, I understand that looking people in the eye and smiling might be a very anxiety-ridden gesture and it's extremely hard to get out of your comfort zone, but sometimes we just have to put our big girl pants on and suck it up because being nice... is nice.
Except in the car. Road rage is 100% acceptable.

Speaking of comfort zones, I physically can not answer the phone. Unless you're my mom or dad(I have to answer for them or else WWIII breaks out), I will not be answering. I have some serious talking-on-the-phone-anxiety and I will stare at it ringing and text you when it's done.
Noooooot interested.

I feel like I should be on 'My Strange Addiction' or something like that.


taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment