Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

People say...

A lot of people say that you find out who your true best friends are after high school.
Personally, I find that saying absurd.
If you put in the effort to actually hang out with someone, like call, tweet or text them, guess what, they'll most likely hang out with you too. (Or use you for your car and random trips to Sonic for corn dogs and slushes)
Pretty much what I am trying to say here is that friendship is a two way street. It doesn't matter what time of the year it is. You know who you want in your life and you know who will be there.
Like, I've had a friend since I was three years old and even though we don"t hang out everyday, I know she will always be my best friend.

You know who else will always be your best friend?
Your mom.
Sometimes on a Sunday night at 10 pm, even though she is mad at you, she will ride the cutest bike in the world home from the Wal-Mart in Taylorsville for your birthday and make your wildest dreams come true.




 HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL THING ON WHEELS!?
Speaking of things to love, do you see this dress? 
Take a wild guess where I got it...
COTTON ON.


Dress: Cotton On- $26
Sweater/vest thing: Nordstrom- $38
Another fun reason why your mom should be your best friend:
You may doubt her shopping skills, but then she picks out this bad boy, and you want to live in this dress for the rest of your life and maybe take it to Vegas and marry it.
You want to elope to a dress.

I thought that bribing people with Taco Bell to hang out with me was reaching a new low, but maybe wanting to marry a dress is even lower.

taliajune;

ps. The cashier at 7-Eleven was a good friend, hooking me up with donuts every morning and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment