Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Now that I'm 18 I can...

So since I turned 18 on Monday, apparently that opens up a whole new 'adult' world of possibilities such as
I can legally go to jail now, so that's a thing.
I can buy my own tanning pass and fry my skin as much as I please.
I can also buy my own gym pass and not go to the gym, which is probably why I don't have one yet.
I can buy a brownie pan off the infomercials because I'm 18 or older to order. (I actually just go to the 'As Seen on TV' section of Target for those types of needs)
I can vote and pretend like I am a master politician for a day.
I can ink and pierce myself up.
I can buy spray paint at Wal-Mart.
I can flee my house or the country without my moms permission.
So pretty much turning 17 was cooler than 18 because I could get into R-rated movies without having to sneak in and that was a big milestone in my life because I am terrible under that kind of pressure.

Who even decided to wake up and make a law about what age is considered to do certain things?
Like, hey, I want to buy some spray paint right now even though I'm only 17. It won't be any different once I'm 18 anyways.
But now I'm considered an 'adult'
... even though I may or may not still drink Capri-Suns on the daily.


But imagine drinking a Capri Sun in this little number;

That Capri Sun would be honored to be drank by someone wearing this.
Is 'drank' correct? I feel like it's not drinkin... Unless your Mama June from Honey Boo Boo.
Yes, the sweater/vest thing that can't decide if it's a sweater or a vest has made a comeback on this fine evening.
and so have the knees that look like baby faces.


taliajune;

ps. Happy National Tapioca/CAPS LOCK day! Let's celebrate by drinking some delicious bubble tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment