Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

;)

How awkward is it to accidentally add a winky face in a conversation you are having instead of a smiley face? It changes the whole direction of the conversation without you even meaning to.

"Hey it's Talia, want to go do something? ;)"
Yes hi hello. That sounds extremely dirty and I probably honestly just wanted Starbucks or some chicken nuggets... it's most def not an invitation into my room.
Wow awkward. Now I'm left looking like this
While the rest of you other the other end and questioning my morals or something.

Isn't it strange how just one simple mistake could change everything, good or bad?
I mean, a winky face is a simple mistake and you can just text back and be like
"Umm yeah, I'm not a creep and i meant :). Bye."
But some other things, you can't really take back that easily.
This very unfortunate winky face fiasco has been happening to me a lot lately. So if I text you and there happens to be a ;), just disregard that and don't show up at my house.

I've been alive a good, 18 years or so, and just barely bought an umbrella. I know what you are thinking.
"Talia, why the h did you buy an umbrella in July and why is that fact in this post?"
Weeeeeell, you little lovelies, it's because there was a fabulous rainstorm today and each tiny raindrop is pretty much an invitation in itself to go adventure downtown. So as I make my way to Target, aka the best store on earth, (and there is one in St. George... don't even worry.) I find a cute little cheetah number and guess what the outcome was?
A beanie, plaid shirt and now some not-so-white Converse make for a very good day full of rain, bubble tea and pizza.
Although, if you are like me and have lived in the Salt Lake valley all your life, but still find new places every time you go downtown, I suggest you try The Pie Hole right off State Street. It's super rad and I feel even more rad when I go there.

Not that I mind one bit, because I am totally pro beanies, but a beanie... in July... is my kind of business.


taliajune;

No comments:

Post a Comment