Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

You probably suck if

Have you ever had such a high, undying love for something?
Yeah, that's me with KFC.
I understand that only fat kids want to have a relationship with a fast food restaurant, and let me tell ya, I have no idea why I'm not the star of 'My 600 Pound Life' yet, but I'm on the fast track there.
Anyways, earlier, I was just chillin', probably day-dreaming of dancing Cheetos or something(I was actually hiding in the freezer at work), and my coworker comes in raving about the KFC she ate earlier.
I mean, that's my kind of people, right?
So I obviously listen up and put in my two cents(the chicken bites. Those guys are the bomb.) and someone has the NERVE to say they hate KFC.
What. Is. Wrong. With. You?
Let's get real here. If you don't like KFC you probably enjoy
A. Digging through the garbage and eating whatever you can find in there
or 
B. Kicking small puppies and stealing candy from babies.
So long story short, you're just a terrible person and you would and will change drastically to an amazing, flawless person if you just calmed down and ate some Kentucky-Fried Chicken.

I may need to calm down on actually eating the amount of chicken I do or else I won't be able to fit into these little gems anymore.









 So here's a cute little story.
Tianna, my mom and I always end up buying the same clothes. Usually we just buy one thing, split the cost and all share it, but I'm going to school soon(23 days to be exact), and so we can't do that anymore. Thus, resulting in us having to buy multiples of the same thing. Example: these caute jeans from Hollister. First, can we just take a moment for how amazing Tianna's legs are? Ugh. Jealous. These jeans are super stretchy like jeggings, but not jeggings. Plus, they are just the right amount of distressed and I can wear them down as skinny jeans or I can roll them up as capri type things and wear them with these cute little numbers



 Like hi, are these not the CUTEST shoes you've ever seen?
My mom picked them out. Shocker, I know.
Forever 21; $20. You're welcome.

It actually kind of bothers me how expensive Forever 21's shoes are. I can buy three or four shirts there for the price of one pair of shoes. Hi, that's not the business, but I'm still going to shop here. (The Forever 21 at City Creek is the best one.)

So go eat some KFC, then go buy some jeans and you are basically living the life of Talia. Exciting, right?


taliajune;

ps. I cut my hair. I hope I don't look like a mom.








No comments:

Post a Comment