Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

(FRY)ends.

In my head the title worked a lot better... it's supposed to be 'friends' but instead, I used 'fry' because delicious... and it's like a pun. Kind of. Not really.
Sooo, do you get it?

 Anyways, me, Talia June Ybarguen, being the irresistible human being that I think I am, (not really.) I don't have very many friends. 
I mean, my 'friend expectations' aren't very high. You just have to
  • Obviously enjoy french fries and occasionally wear shirts expressing that fact.
  • Go on random drives downtown and hang your feet out the car window.
  • Not sleepover at my house or invite me to sleepover at yours because sleepovers give me a little bit of anxiety. What if I forget my toothbrush and you don't have an extra one? (ps. Did I say 'sleepover' enough in that sentence?)
  • Do my hair or let me do yours sometimes.
  • Enjoy snowcones and/or any frozen treat. (Except custard. I don't know what that is.)
  • Blast music in the car and sing along no matter how bad.
  • Be down to hang out at like 10pm because adult life and other peoples food keep me late.
So probably if you are down with one or more of these things, why aren't we bonding over McChickens and Caramel Frappes right now?

But if you don't enjoy anything in the above column, you probably enjoy something along the lines of
  • Eating salad as an actual 'meal'.
  • Going to the gym for fun.
  • Don't eat cheetos or Doritos.
  • Don't enjoy Netflix.
  • Borrow clothes without asking first.
  • Don't brush your teeth before you go to bed.
  • Tell secrets you aren't supposed to.
  • Don't drink the whole coffee and even let someone else pay for it.
  • Send over 100 second long Snapchat stories. 
  • Shun Amish people.
Which I don't find good qualities to have in a friend. Also, don't eat food off the floor. That's just weird and low-key nasty. (Unless it's my floor...because I totally do that sometimes.)
 
I didn't know that 7-Eleven cashiers personally, but beside the fact that I was in there EVERY single morning and sometimes afternoon because I liked chocolate milk after I cheated my way through Aerobics, kind-hearted soul Stacey(aka 'crackhead Stacey') also sold me donuts and I'm sure she possessed some of those qualities above. Pretty much Stacey is a grade A bff.


taliajune;

 

No comments:

Post a Comment