Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Beautiful Disasters.

THIS IS ABOUT TO GET REAL CHEESY, REAL FAST, and this particular post has taken me a long time to write... Grab the tissues.
Do you ever just sit out on your porch(or lack thereof... a window works as well) during a crazy, fantastic summer lightening/thunder storm and wonder how something so beautiful can be happening right in front of your eyes?
Okay, maybe 'beautiful' isn't the right word and it actually makes this sentence sound 10x more cheesy, buuuuuuut...

Everyone loves rainstorms and the world after a rainstorm is just a little bit ruined, but in the same way, a little bit brighter. 

Maybe that's how we should be as people.

We all know those people who wear their problems on their sleeves and jump at every oppurtunity to let everyone else know that they are hurting. Why can't we just take those trials and hardships and make ourselves into better people because of them?
No one is perfect.
We've all had a storm.
We all know what a hard time is, even if some are worse than others.
We need to pick up our mistakes, forget about them, and smile through it all. Who needs all that negative energy?
On another note, beauty isn't all about looks. Yes, I find attractive people very appealing to my eyes and I'm just like
"I visually enjoy your face."
But in the end, looks do end up coming in last. Personality and the way you live/go about your life is what is important here. Why would anyone want someone who is going to work at McDonalds forever and has no future plans to further themselves? I know I wouldn't, and I freaking love McDonalds.
 Now, that doesn't mean I'm looking for a Zac Efron look alike who enjoys reading and watching Criminal Minds on the daily(I am actually. Keep your eye out and let a sista know.), but I am looking for someone who doesn't sit on their phones all day and actually want to get out and explore what this world has to offer.
To me, beauty is on the inside and the way you act defines you as a person.

We all have our own problems, but how we handle them and get ourselves through those trials show who we really are as people. If you can forget your problems for one minute and realize that someone out there is hurting as well, you'll soon forget about what's been bothering you and help someone else who may need it more.

Being kind and considerate isn't hard. Actually, I think it's harder to be mean and nasty than to throw a compliment out here and there.
(Sometimes I ask people where they get their shirts or something and they ALWAYS say they don't know. Ugh, people. I just want to be as cute as you.)

Life sucks a lot of the time, but if you wake up with a positive attitude and actually want to make the most of what the day has to offer, I promise you, your whole week will be a lot better. (Maybe I should take this advice as well because I'm one nasty thing in the mornings. Sorry, roommates when I don't say good morning! :))
You're probably thinking;
"How can I personally be a beautiful disaster and what does that even mean?"

Well, you lovely people, don't think of beautiful disaster as the same thing as a hot mess. A hot mess is a bad thing, and this is not. 
Do whatever you want to do. Hike the top of Mount Everest, travel the world(bring me), for all I care,  eat McDonalds for every meal of everyday for the rest of your life. Nothing is more beautiful than seeing someone do what they love and are passionate about.
Your life choices are up to YOU.
Just remember along the way, mistakes aren't you. They happen to everyone and you still look good doing them. 

taliajune;

ps. I was cooking one of those Tostinos Party Pizzas earlier, and it melted all over my oven. THAT is a beautiful disaster. Yuuuuum. 



No comments:

Post a Comment